Material and specifications are subject to change without notice. Units in photos may include optional features. Contact a RailWise representative for available
options. RailWise™ and the RailWise logo are registered trademarks of Fritel & Associates, LLC and may not be used without permission.
© 2021 Diversified Product Development All Rights Reserved.
• ± 90° of rotation for rail gear assembly to make it easy to rotate the rail gear to the track instead
of trying to line the trailer up to the track
• Locking mechanism is located on the drivers side to prevent crawling under trailer
• Rail gear locks into 3 positions: straight ahead for use on road, float 10° to allow the truck and
trailer to go through a 100ft curve, and free to line up with the track.
• Rotating railgear has receiver tubes so a bar can be inserted to quickly rotate the rail gear to line
up to the track
• Remote grease port to bearing is dont with a bulkhead located at side of trailer frame for easy
access for maintenance
• Hydraulic hoses and couplers are oversized to get the maximum hydraulic pressure to the lifting
• Walking beam rail keeps the wheels on the track while backing up the trailer to get on rail and to
equally share the weight of the trailer.